University of Cagliari’s Contamination Lab winner of the CLab line for the creation of a National Network of Contamination Labs.
The Italian Ministry of Education, University and Research has announced the panel related to the evalutation of proposals following the call for the creation of Contamination Labs in the Universities of Italy.
Every University currently hosting a CLab on the Italian territory will have to join.
The network is intended to facilitate the acquisition of new skills aimed at the development of innovation projects with social and entrepreneurial values, in relation to the mainstay of Universities and local territories. At the same time, the network contributes to the creation of an entrepreneurial environment, reflection and know-how in the matter of spreading business culture.
Being the frontrunner of the Italian CLab Network, the CLab UniCa will therefore be an “incubator of CLabs”: it will put together and connect both existing and future CLabs which are contributing to the creation of an entrepreneurial environment, establish a think tank and develop know-how in the matter of spreading business culture and business creation inside the universities.
Those CLabs created in the different universities will be seen as local hubs of a single project and national platform (given the importance of CLab’s online and offline accessibility), implementing a coherent strategy in order to add value to the brand “CLab”.
CLab Italia network
The Network will be developed around 9 levels of interaction:
- Digital share platform to enhance the exchange of information and the connections among CLabs, a point of reference for those who wish to face users of the different situations on the Italian territory, thus creating an active network and community of CLabs. The platform will guarantee sharing of information, documents, training material, webinars; the participation in competitions and challenges organised in cooperation with partners; the possibility of co-designing integrated actions, develop skills and then interact online with public and private bodies interested into making CLabs grow nationally and enhancing them;
- a permanent and fast video-conferencing system among local CLAbs, which promotes activities to be held in co-presence and continuous interaction between students;
- a “toolkit” about peer-to-peer co-construction methods (peer-to-peer students-teachers);
- sharing of governance tools and trasfer of said tools, even administrative ones, which are necessary for the efficient functioning of the courses;
- transfer of best practices among CLabs, thus increasing the value of each one of them; external communication that promotes the work done inside CLabs and narrates the activities of a growing “CLabber generation” which is active locally; a frequent story-telling of ongoing and concluded activities, a unique brand to which bond the name of the city of reference for the report and trasfer of experiences and national project’s recognisability and identity;
- sharing of functioning and achievements (monitoring);
- attract further private resources for CLabs’ functioning, which provides a proper contact with market and venture capitalists;
- support activities for those universities willing to activate new CLabs in the foreseeable future.
In addition to this important achievement, CLAb UniCa is the winner of the call for the development and pursuit of their own activities in the University of Cagliari.
Shortly (July 3rd, 2017), the call for the selection of participants for CLab UniCa’s #05Edition, which starts in October, will be online